Adventure and hunt in the pristine Montana wilderness
March and April are the elite times to find freshly-dropped sheds. This is an unforgettable trip for all ages. It is recommended that children are 7 and up to shed hunt.
Are you the right fit?
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? You may be the right fit! We are looking for healthy and active individuals that are willing to hike through difficult terrain in snow, rain or sun to find these amazing antlers.
Shed Hunting Includes:
- Breakfast at 7:00 am
- Lunches are provided and packed for your adventure
- Hot Dinners Served In The Main Lodge Each Evening
- Packing Out Any Sheds that are found
- Use Of Medicine Springs And Other Ranch Activities
- Towels, Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Outhouses And Showers To Make Your Stay Comfortable
- Wool Blankets And Flannel Sheets On A Pillow Top Bed And A Buck Stove To Stay Warm At Night